Sunday, July 02, 2006

Separating the Wheat From the Chaff

Separating the Wheat From the Chaff
Last night I went to see Rocky Horror. My first time ever, but between keeping my mouth shut and other circumstances, like getting into the theatre early, managed to escape recognition. I think I'm a little too old for that anyway. All the people who were really excited about being topless and making out with another girl were all about 19 years old. Tops. But still, it was fun. What a bizarre movie. Although I can't ever see myself becoming so into a movie that I would take time out of my life to act it out, I can kind of see why such a phenomenon occurs. It detracts from the bizarreo nature of the film and really seems like the only natural thing to do.

I think tomorrow I am going rock climbing. OUTDOORS. Yeay!

Tonight, I am seeing We Are Scientists in action. No, they will not be making magic with beakers and solutions and lab coats, but will instead enchant us and try to better the world with drums, bass and guitar.

Man alive, four day weekends rule. I don't think I've slept in until 11 since work started.

(Maybe I was trying too hard.)

No comments: