Monday, May 29, 2006

Summary

Summary
Two weeks away and my brain and muscles have atrophied. I just got back from the pool and swam for half an hour -- it was a very brutal half an hour. I worked out while I was away the last two weeks, but there was no swimming, and boy did I feel it.

Also, I'm uber retarded. I got a hair thing tangled in my hair and couldn't get it out. That disracted me so much that by the time I got back to my locker, I had forgotten the combination. The same combination I opened 30 minutes earlier to change into my bathing suit. Good thing an employee came through the locker room and she could walkie-talkie for the combination so I didn't have to walk through half the gym half naked.

So here I am and work starts tomorrow. I'm trying not to think about it so I'm going out for Memorial Day beers. I have this compulsion to get ready for work tomorrow, but there's nothing really to do besides pick what clothes I'm going to wear and iron them. That's for later.

In summary, the last two weeks were really good. Slightly emotional. Mostly nostalgic. I didn't test for my black belt, but I've already picked the weekend in August when I plan on testing. I've given my photos and $$ to my master so over the next month or so I will likely be an officially registered black belt in Korea. Yeay!

I love New York City more than ever. NO DECISIONS UNTIL AFTER THE SUMMER!

Once work starts, I probably will have nothing to talk about, since I have a self-imposed total ban on talking about work, lest I fuck something up. I will have to find something to say, then.

Ooh, I knit a scarf while I was home. I should post pics!

No comments: