Sunday, May 07, 2006

Done!

Done!
I am done with finals! Well, I finished finals on Thursday and spent the weekend partying. Finally coming up for air. It's gorgeous out, and I don't know what to do with myself. I think I'm heading to the gym shortly, but I'm kind of full from lunch so I'm going to put it off for a little while.

Tomorrow, I have to start working on my paper for my tutorial. It's kind of a joke, this tutorial, but I have to turn the paper in. It's three credits, which is as many credits as the exam I took on Thursday. Oh, by the way, that exam sucked beyond words. I ran out of things to say at around 11:30. The exam started at 9:30, we got 45 minutes to read. So after 75 minutes, with an hour still left, I had run out of things to say. That does not bode well. But I stuck it out and made some stuff up and did some editing.

I seem to have lost the ability to think and put my thoughts down coherently.

I could write about something much more interesting, but I vowed not to write about it here. It all just is. Neither good nor bad, but it just is.

No comments: