Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Update and Intermission
I may not be around very much for a while. Two exams, Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning, then two more take home exams.

Going to see Spamalot and Wicked when they come to town next March and April, respectively.

Really, really, really want to see Rent the movie and the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and the Producers. Maybe over winter break. Or I'll be too busy going out in NYC over winter break. I'm still thinking about NYC, and wanting to live there and spend time there. I am the queen of the grass-is-greener syndrome.

Still boy crazy. Sappy music and looking at couples walking down the street makes me wish I was part of two, not just one. This is unusual for me, I think, as sappy music usually makes me squelch the part of me that wants to date and marry and etc.

Waffling on the Powerbook. So many issues I should make a spreadsheet...

OK, back to outlining....

No comments: