Friday, December 23, 2005

Sick. So Sick.
Just in time for winter vacation, I've been felled by a cold. I think I've slept 20 of the last 30 hours. I was supposed to drive home today but put it off until tomorrow because I couldn't get my act together before dark and wasn't feeling up to driving in the dark. Got some Christmas shopping in. And some cleaning. Holy crap there's a floor under all that muck. I've mopped my floor once, maybe twice, all semester. EEW.

On that note, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everybody!



I think next year, I'm going to try and send cards out. I really appreciated all the cards I got; they were quite the nice pick-me-up in the midst of finals and such. And it seems so mature and grown up. :)

2 comments:

noirah said...

The boy is sick too. He's actually on the mend today but he thinks it's so funny when he coughs that he has decided to keep the habit. If I tell him to stop, he laughs at me. If I ignore it, he laughs in the hall by himself. I think he's phasing out of the cute-no-matter-what-he-does phase and entering the what-a-weird-little-kid-why-is-he-spinning-around-in-circles stage of development.

Anyway, hope you feel better soon. Merry Christmas.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Feliz navidad, brudda. God bless you with wellness. Be at peace.