Thursday, November 24, 2005

Update.
I did indeed get those movies. But with the movies on my desk, I did homework and made a few phone calls instead.

Actually had a meal and talked to my brother. It was tentative...it was our first attempt at conversation in about 2 years.

I love that my parents implore me to lose weight. I love that when I come home they try to shove as much food down my gullet as they can. Oh Chinese love.

I love that everyone thinks I'm Korean and that I'm from California. Seriously, in the last few days, everyone's like, oh are you going back to California for the holiday? Well, no, because my family is in NJ. Oh...I thought you were from California...and Korean. It's really weird. Why is my life so enignmatic that people can't get it straight?

Be back soon. I'll probably blog like 8 more times before I leave. Dial up be damned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you did graduate from Pomona and go to all those California job fairs this fall. Maybe that has something to do with it? :) Happy Thanksgiving, baby. You should come to my family reunion on Long Island on Friday instead of your high school reunion. xoxo, Tim

hap said...

If the rest of your family is as hot as your immediate family, sign me up!