Friday, September 10, 2004

misc
end of week 2. friday never looked so good. it's not that the homework is so hard. it's just i dedicate a lot of time to school whereas i'd rather dedicate it to, say, watching CSI. Spike TV is having a Best Of marathon all week. ALL WEEK! Everytime I turn on the tv, CSI is on. I don't think it's a best of marathon; it's an ALL OF marathon. Not that I'm complaining. So law school isn't that bad. It's just an adjustment from my previous life of working four hours a day and weekends. Things that freak me out: talking in class (still haven't really been called on yet) and the forced curve. I hate curves. I hate competing with my classmates.

and boston is truly truly overrun with undergrads. they are everywhere, like a bad rash (or poison ivy!). and to make things worse, sometimes i take the T with schoolkids. THEY ARE SO LOUD, louder than the undergrads, and to some extent less annoying.

last weekend i locked myself out of my apartment. i was kinda tired and grabbed my car keys and when i went to close the door, i realized, oops, i can't drive my door. it cost mer $109 to get the door opened. then yesterday, i wanted to come home before my writing seminar in the evening. when i got off the T at my stop, i realized that my keys were back in my locker at school. and the day before that, after my swim class, i went back to the law building to realize that i had left my add/drop form and my nalgene bottle back in the locker room.

moral of the story: thank goodness i have an unlimited t pass!

No comments: