Saturday, April 17, 2004

katzenberg wannabe
i wanna be a mogul. how do i become a mogul?

it's not quite dark yet and it's already 8pm. i need to shower and leave for work. this whole missing-the-end-of-winter plan worked out pretty well, but it's weird. i feel like i need to put on layers to go outside and actually, it was nearly 80degrees F today.

in recognition of my achievements in getting into law school, my parents have decided to treat me to a trip. they wanted to send me to my 5-year reunion, since they love going to their old reunions, but practically no one is going to be there, so i said, how about you buy me a ticket to somewhere else, some other time. they agreed so now i'm plotting ... seattle? vancouver? camping in the ozarks? kayaking in the keys? the possiblities are endless and i'm quite giddy even thinking about it. so the adventures may continue after all.

No comments: