Thursday, January 02, 2003

hello, 2003
happy new year, friends! i hope this year is a happy, joyous one for all of you, full of love, adventure and great memories.

i feel like time is running out for me. so much to do, so many people to see, so much to pack, and only six more days. i am very emotional for so many different reasons, and i am very, very scared of being so far away, and i will miss all of you. please remember me. i'm fun, right? you want me back, right? you want work with me at camp, right? because that is my big commitment upon my return. :)

i have made my travel plans for the eight days i will be in australia. i arrive 10 jan and will head up the coast from sydney to newcastle, where a good friend of mine studied this past semester. she is going to arrange a meeting with some of her friends so i can party the weekend away with people of 2 degrees of separation. i suspect i will spend a lot of time sleeping off the jet lag and lounging on the beach. after a few days, i will then take a seven hour train ride to coffs harbour and play there for two days before flying back to sydney and playing there for a few days. i then fly to auckland on 18 january, and my course starts on 20 january.

want a postcard? send me your address!

No comments: