Tuesday, January 07, 2003

goodbyes
i've said goodbye to all my friends, basically. i will spend tomorrow (today, really) moving and with my family, because i have to and i should. i am sitting in my closet-like apartment still, surrounded by my life in boxes. i guess it's not my life, it's my stuff, and stuff is not really important in the end, though you wouldn't know it from how much of it i have. but life is relating to people, and experiences, and memories, and love and hate and emotion. anyway, my dsl connection goes off tomorrow. and the day after, i'm off on a plane to rejuvenate on australian beaches and perhaps get a head start on this surfing business. i may not post again until i'm there. but thanks to all of you for loving me and being my friend and reading this and being supportive as i have been all over the place emotionally. i don't think i've broken down into tears as suddenly and as randomly as i have this week. nuts. see you soon. as i was told today, it's only five months. only.

No comments: