Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blast...

Things have been slow at work. As such, I've been spending a lot of time on Facebook, and to a lesser extent, MySpace. Click, click, click, today, and I happen upon a the page of a girl who NY Boy (oh, ill-fated NY Boy) dated. They professed their relationship status on FBook (as my hipster cousin calls it), and then several months later, she somehow hacked into his FBook account and set some status message to say that he was a lying sack of shit, or something equally accurate to that effect. At the time of this FBook hacking, I sent him a message saying, oh, things never change. But today, I sent HER a message via MSpace telling her, hey, you're not the first that he's lied to and cheated on. A short exchange ensued.

I'm not sure why I did it. Maybe it was reading her blogs about him, and the girl he cheated on her with, that motivated me. Reading about the familiar pain and the distrust, the anguish and the doubt. All of the same emotions that I experienced. Poor thing. She's not even 21 yet. (?!?!)

The new girl, I happen to know she left her husband. Maybe she left him for NY Boy. I'm not sure. But what a goon. I mean, grow a pair and break up with someone before seeing someone else. This is like three times, to my knowledge, that he's done with. Goon!

No comments: