Friday, June 01, 2007

Hell Ay!

I am here, despite bar review, because I needed something to break up the monotony of law school and bar review. This is like a graduation gift to myself.

I am staying with friends who have a loft in downtown LA. It's city living, but a totally different kind of city living, with totally different city noises. I had the hardest time sleeping last night and kept being woken up. The most interesting was the person who decided to practice trumpet in the middle of the night. I'm not sure if he was just out on the street or on some rooftop; it seemed like he was standing over me. I don't think I've ever experienced that before.

Now, if only my non-east coast acclimated friend would wake up and we could go to brunch so I can have the three bloody marys I promised myself, too.... :)

No comments: