Wednesday, February 14, 2007

An Update

There is not much to say. Life continues to plod on.

I woke up missing the boy the other day. Which was weird, b/c the day before, I woke up missing AF boy. I think I just like boys. I am trying to make peace with the boy, though. I'm not sure how he's taking it.

I went to swim class on Monday for the first time in a week. Actually, I've been to the class a grand total of two times, and both times, this punk ass kid in my lane ran me over. Like, as soon as I pushed off, he pushed off, too. Look, prick, I know you're faster than me, that's why I pull over and let you pass me sometimes. But when you're resting between sets, you can wait 10 seconds and let me finish my set, don't you think? You don't own the fucking lane. And I told him that, piercing the quiet air with my somewhat shrieky voice.

Today, I decided to sleep in.

Also, my car is breaking. Apparently, the new way to start my car is first to put the key in, then bang on the key and then try to start the car. Repeat as necessary. It's weird. I'm bringing it to the dealer tomorrow, the earliest they could see me. Fuckers.

This weekend I am going home. Hooray! It is Chinese New Year and it is my favorite family holiday. Well, it's the only holiday we really celebrate.

The funniest song I've heard in a while is the Ben Folds cover of Dr. Dre's song "Bitches Ain't Shit." You can find it here as song 27. The whole website is pretty damn good for downloading real MP3s.

No comments: