Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Only Consolation

Last night, I again got to see first hand what is so bad about getting involved with your schoolmates. After three weeks of not seeing each other, he came to *my* friend's birthday party with some girl I kind of know, and then spent the entire night semi ignoring me, talking to her, and probably trying to get in her pants. At least, that's what it looked like to me. Anyway, it was hard not talking to him like we had in the past, and feeling this awkwardness and this distance.

The only consolation if they did end up going home together is that when her top came off, my name was signed across her meager chest in blue sharpie.

HA!

Yeah, I started the writing on people with sharpies thing. I started it by writing on myself. Oddly enough, this was not the first time it has happened. But, it was the first time everyone else jumped on the bandwagon and let themselves be written on, too.

It all started when I was about to write my name on myself when someone came up and said, Oh, may I? Of course!

Also, I got a new hair color.

No comments: