Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Love Skiing

Another milestone towards graduation checked off. This past weekend was the last school ski trip I will attend as a law student. Did I ski? No. Did I have fun? Yes. Did I drink? Of course. Was there drama? Predictably so. Was I involved? A little bit.

All I will say is that there is nothing like the feeling of your stomach dropping to your knees when you see the guy who was just kissing you have another girl all over him. Not that he was reciprocating per se, and not that everyone is like me because I think I'm particularly damaged in this regard, but it's an awful feeling. In the end, though, it feels good to be able to go to him and be like, hi, hey, let's talk, and nip it in the bud, and leave the party behind. And, incidentally, my jealousy gives me a clue as to the true state of things in my heart.

No comments: