Tuesday, January 23, 2007

From Fear to Anger

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? WHY CAN'T THEY KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT? I UNDERSTAND GOSSIP AND I DO IT, BUT IT'S ANOTHER THING TO BREACH PARTY LINES AND TELL PEOPLE SHIT THEY SHOULDN'T BE TOLD. AND WHY DO PEOPLE FUCKING TAKE SIDES LIKE WE ARE FIGHTING A FUCKING LIFE AND DEATH WAR? REALLY? IT'S THE MOST JUVENILE RETARDED THING EVER. This weekend, i actually heard the words, well, she was really upset and I believe her. Really? I expected more. And why are we so hypocritical? I'm being hypocritical myself writing this email, but you can be hypocritical by saying, gee, I really wish people would come to me and find out the truth, but then doing the same thing yourself and looking at someone else like they are fucking satan incarnate. And the thing is, YOU'RE NOT EVEN INTERPRETING IT THE RIGHT WAY. Don't you see? It's my insecurity, it's my fear. I don't actually think there's anything wrong with you! And you're taking what someone ELSE said to you and attributing it to me, but even that was started by my own fears that I was doing something wrong, which I kind of was.

Christ almighty, this is fucking ridiculous.

1 comment:

Readyforthecrush said...

Thanks for the best wishes!!

Are you ok? This is your last semester, right? You can see the end, right in front of you. I don't know, but Diana, I hope you're making it out there in Boston.

Here's a worthy distraction from the drama: Did you read the LA Times series on Uranium mining on the Navajo Indian Reservation? Remember the conversation we had about First Nations legal issues over hotdogs? That's why I bring it up.