Friday, April 21, 2006

Compulsion
I feel a compulsion to write something. I'm not sure why, and I'm not sure what, but here I am. Maybe this paper I'm working on has something to do with why I'm here.

Here's something superficial ... I think Jeffrey Dean Morgan is pretty much the hottest actor around right now. If you watch Grey's Anatomy, he's the heart patient that Izzy is like totally in love with. Mr. Morgan also happens to play the dad (to two very fine looking sons) on Supernatural, which is a WB show. I was watching it tonight while I was enjoying my dinner break and as the last scene was unfolding, I actually got giddy. Because the dad on the show was talking about how yes, it's true, the three of them are stronger as a family and can kick more evil supernatural spirit ass. And do you know why I got excited? Because he was basically getting at that they *should* stay together, which means Mr. Morgan will be in the next few episodes leading to the end of the season. No, seriously, the prospect of seeing this hot actor on some juvenile not-even-that-scary show got me all excited. I was all going to not record tonight's episode b/c my tivo is kinda filling up, but when I saw he was going to be on, I left it on my to do list.

No joke.

And yes, I know I'm pathetic.

3 comments:

noirah said...

Amen. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is something fierce. He could very well do for terminal illness what Tiger Woods did for golf.

noirah said...

It's on like Donkey Kong.

hap said...

YEAY! Congrats on making the decision! I'm sure it will be a great adventure. That's about as enthusiastic as I can get during finals. :)