Sunday, December 16, 2007

Not Much

I kinda feel like ass. Not that I'm sick. I am just so tired. I love people, and I love hanging out with people, but I am being pulled in too many directions. Last night, I had about 4 different people I was supposed to meet up with. And most of them ended up at a movie with my coworkers. I need some serious alone time. I just don't think it's going to happen during the holidays.

An interesting development is that the ex's high school ex, who really doesn't like to be called the ex b/c their relationship was so not a relationship, and I are becoming BFF's almost. We've hung out a lot lately, and we're kinda hitting it off. Last weekend, they hung out. And on Wednesday, when we hung out, I had to ask her whether she had slept with him. She had not. Even though he seriously tried. It made it much easier for me to be with her. And when the whole dirty story came out, she said, I want to be friends with you, not him. And it more or less has happened.

That doesn't mean I'm not friends with him, I guess. We went shopping yesterday. And he is still as selfish and an idiot as when we were dating, but even more so. Spending time with him totally reminds me how much we shouldn't be dating. I think I'm kind of addicted to him, though.

There's so much else to write about. Work. Snow. The movie I watched last night (Juno - so good). Work. But I'm too tired.

No comments: