Friday, February 01, 2008

Signs that I Need New Clothes

- I have nothing to wear with my suit except a thin, nearly sleeveless sweater and four people comment on the unseasonableness of my outfit.

- Before going out, I actually OVEReat so my pants don't fall off.

- Even on the last hole on my belt, I can still wiggle the belt around and put my fist through it.

- I can put on almost all my pants without undoing the button and zipper.

- You can almost see definition in my belly.

So yeah, I've been losing weight. There was the unhealthy part when I broke up with the Ex, then there's this semi-healthy weight loss from working out and generally not eating so much because I'm not studying, but strapped to my desk at work. Unfortunately, all the clothes I bought at the start of the fall don't fit. That was a lot of money I spent. Now, I don't really have that much money to spend b/c I'm more interesting in my house and student loans have fully kicked in. Looks like I'm going to have to look like a bum for a bit longer... There are worse things that I could be worrying out. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You skinny little bitch, you. I'm going to start working harder so you don't show me up.