Monday, February 04, 2008

More Tales From the T

So I'm waiting on the T platform for my train home and an announcement comes over the loudspeaker. It's a boston bruins defenseman telling us how he rides the t to practice and basically plugging the t - the t works for me, he says.

First of all, no way does a professional hockey player take the T to practice. B, he's preaching to the choir, don't you think?

Some time later, I'm still waiting on the T platform and this nutjob says, now remember we've been waiting here a while, this is what liberal democrats call rapid transit. Some hapless kid goes, why. Because liberal democrats want you to ride public transportation and get out of your cars because cars mean freedom and libeal democats are against freedom.

I love public transportation. And I can't wait to vote tomorrow!!!

No comments: