Saturday, May 26, 2007

Too Much to Say

It has been a long time since I've written, but it's not that I haven't been thinking about you, oh blog of mine. There's almost TOO much to write to be able to sit down and do it. There's definitely too much to do to sit down and write it.

I am neck deep in bar review. Barbri and PMBR. Today I slept until 1. That is why I am awake at 4am. Also, I just finished a book, The Raw Shark Texts. While original and inventive, it is at the same time predictable and pedantic and not very sophisticated in its own way. The thing reads like a movie, and it does not surprise me that the options have been bought. The love story is predictable and not that compelling. It pisses me off. I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's 4am. Maybe because in the last month or so, I've turned into a serious grouch.

More later. I think it's bedtime.

No comments: