Friday, April 26, 2002

i hear vancouver is nice
do you know what scares me? i read on a tucked away page of the new york times today that the house (republicans) wants to vote to officially, fully, as a body, AS MY ELECTED OFFICIALS, resolve to show "solidarity" with israel and condemn arafat. ARE THEY KIDDING ME? who are these IDIOTS?!

one of the thoughts that crossed my mind after i read this was that such an act by my government is putting my life in danger. taking such a vote, to me, is tantamount to calling out all the al qaeda cells in this country to suicide bomb all over the place. i'm not saying that we should bend our wills to the acts of terrorists, BUT WHAT THE F***?! these are the same morons as the "critics" who thought colin powell shouldn't visit arafat.

i'm moving to canada. i'm going to be a canadian.

No comments: