Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Home From Work Post

Sick! I am SICK!!! My body is in serious rebellion mode. [TMI ALERT!] First, I had my period for like three weeks straight. [END TMI ALERT.] Then I had this monstrous cold sore that is just getting better. Then on Saturday, I got that tickle in my throat with a hint of sniffles which has now turn into a full-blown cold. Thank God I actually get to sit at home today and do nothing so I don't have to be all hopped up on drugs just to function. Bleeeeeech.

I guess it's time to catch up on my blogging.

So this weekend, I was down in NY / NJ for the 5-Boro Bike Ride. I'm pretty sure it didn't help my cold, but it was totally worth it.

I guess that's it. Turns out, I may have to go into work because I just got an assignment. Ugh, my head is about to explode with snot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad and my brother used to do that ride. They loved it!

hap said...

It was so fun!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!