Monday, March 26, 2007

The Marrow

I have not been able to fight this feeling of embarrassment. Our "prom" was this past weekend, and like at all school events, everyone got completely shit-faced. I thought I did a pretty good job of not being too ridiculous, but I think a few moments escaped me.

1) I think I danced really intimately with someone whom I've always had a wee crush on. I think it was embarrassing.

2) I cockblocked this guy who I had a crush on first year. I talked to him until the girl he was hanging out with all night walked away and then I walked away a few moments later. This is literally the thought that went through my head.

3) I was on stage hanging out with my friend who was DJing. I saw one of my friends dancing with this girl who looked like a vulture. This friend of mine loves his girlfriend very very much. For some reason I took it upon myself to rescue him. In the end, he rejected my efforts to rescue him.

4) I threw the "L" word around again.

5) I was talking to M, and at some point, someone tried to come up to us to talk, too, and walked away b/c I just wouldn't let him/her into the conversation. I have no idea who it was.


The list probably goes on. The only thing I can take solace in is that everyone else was so wasted, no one remembers my antics. And anyways, everyone else was retarded as well.

This weekend, I am going to Virginia to play in the law school softball tournament. M is going to be there, so I will have to behave myself. But more importantly, it's going to be freaking amazing to get out of town.

Then, I turn 30. Reeeeeeeeally soon. ACK!

1 comment:

janjan said...

I am now putting adding "cockblock" in my mental vocabulary list.